"Get your groove back" a.k.a. intermediate technical downhill ride Thurs July 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Get your groove back" a.k.a. intermediate technical downhill ride Thurs July 19

Post  Michele S on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 pm

"Get your groove back" by riding technical downhill on Green Ribbon.

Meet in the Hartland parking lot to ride at 6:00.

We'll do a relatively slow climb up the hill on single track (no Pooh Corner here!) to end up riding down Green Ribbon.
Approximate length 1.5 to 2 hours depending on how fast we climb. We won't be tearing down the trail, I ride slowly.
Green Ribbon is a black diamond trail with some flow-y parts on which you can build up a bit of speed if you wish as well as some technical rocks, rock faces, roots and steps and the trail is fairly steep. But everything has a ride around or can be walked. We'll stop and play and work on getting down the trail.

Leg armour is recommended. If the evening is warm make sure you have enough water as the climb up will make you sweat. Alright, it will make me sweat so I'm assuming it will make you sweat too and you want to make sure you are hydrated well enough to enjoy the fun part on the way down.

Come and play and get your riding groove on!
Michele

Michele S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Get your groove back" a.k.a. intermediate technical downhill ride Thurs July 19

Post  BevR on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 pm

oh yeah! Green Ribbon? I'm in!

BevR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Get your groove back" a.k.a. intermediate technical downhill ride Thurs July 19

Post  LeighS on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm

I definitely need to get my groove back ... so I'm in!!
Leigh

LeighS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deemachine on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:57 pm

I haven't ridden green ribbon in a long time! I'll be there!

Deemachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  T Bastian on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:34 pm

I've never ridden green ribbon, but who doesn't want to get groovy?!? See you ladies there Very Happy
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum