Seattle - Sugar Showdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seattle - Sugar Showdown

Post  LeighS on Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 am

Sweetlines Sugar Showdown is an all-women’s freeride event with one day of coaching and one day of competition. Their goal is to provide a venue for professional and amateur female freeriders to compete in a supportive environment, bringing awareness to the ever growing women’s freeride movement, and to provide inspiration to women mountain bikers.

Coaching takes place on Saturday with special guest coaches including Tammy Donahugh, Lorraine Blancher, Gale Dahlager, Lindsay Beth Currier from Shine Riders Co, Cortney Knudson, and Angi Weston from Kona. The contest and awards party is on Sunday and will include getting judged on various courses with emphasis on jumps and drops. Pro/Open category will have a cash purse and the amateurs will win tons of rad prizes.

To find out more or to register visit http://sweetlines.com/events/.

There are a few Dirty Girlz already planning on attending. As it might be a good idea to share accommodation, please feel free to post here if you are going. We will be booking accommodation in the next couple of weeks.

LeighS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seattle - Sugar Showdown

Post  Deemachine on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 am

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if there had been talk about how we're getting down to Seattle? My friend Ashley who is joining us has to book a flight from Alberta and she's trying to figure out if she should fly into Vancouver or Seattle. She has a van to haul bikes, but from Seattle she has to drive back to Alberta.

The other issue is that my truck is almost dead (I barely made it back from Chilliwack) so I have no transportation right now.

Deemachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeighS on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm happy to drive. I have room for three others.

LeighS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deemachine on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 am

Are we ferrying over to Vancouver and then driving down?

Deemachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum