New victim of mountain biking)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New victim of mountain biking)

Post  DianaT on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi!
I'm Diana. I'm super new for mountain biking and have no ideas where to start...I ride a road bike occasionally, but not really good at it. Now I really wanna learn mountain bike, but I believe I need some kind of courses or at least a kick) I'm going to get a mountain bike and so confused by different types... Really appreciate any advises Very Happy 

DianaT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New victim of mountain biking)

Post  DeannaM on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Hey Diana,

I'm pretty new to mountain biking also. I just started mountain biking about 1-2 years ago. I believe my husband, Evan, responded to you on the VIMB forum. I absolutely LOVE my bike, it's an Opus Lace and fits me perfectly except the braking levers but we're working on that. The shop we deal with has been very great and so helpful with making sure my bike is a proper fit for me and my style of riding. I'm sure any shop will lead you in the right direction though if you tell them what you are interested in riding. Let me know if you are interested in riding sometime once you get set up with a new bike! Are you going to Spinnakers on Wednesday? We're going so hopefully we'll see you there.

Deanna

DeannaM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DianaT on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi, Deanna!
Yes, he did, thanks)
Thank you. I'm going to get a bike ASAP and after that will be happy to ride with you! Still nit sure, but hope I can come on Wednesday. See you there!

DianaT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum