Cobble Hill Cobbler! Fun Ride!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cobble Hill Cobbler! Fun Ride!

Post  megan_culham on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Hey Dirty's,

If anyone is sticking around town this weekend I'm planning on doing a ride up at Cobble Hill on Sunday! Intermediate/advanced with some sweet views and some wheeee! downhill! I can put together a nice loop up there, but I enjoy getting 'minor-ly' lost as a result of some exploration so hopefully you do too! I can pretty much guarantee we'll be lost for at least five minutes.

I have membership cards and waivers if necessary. Bring water and snacks and a jacket and tubes and please rsvp if you're coming, otherwise I tend to change locations/ times of rides.

To get there: Head towards Duncan. Just after Mill Bay watch for Hutchinson Road where you'll turn left (there is a light here). Continue on Hutchinson Road until you hit a stop sign at Cobble Hill Road. Cross over the road and the railroad tracks to the park. I suggest meeting in the parking lot at noon, it takes about 45 minutes to drive up.

Questions? Let me know!

Me

megan_culham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cobble Hill Cobbler! Fun Ride!

Post  mbracewell on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Can't make it on Sunday - but would like to check-out the trails there another day...
I am free on Monday if that's an option? I have room for one other bike on my rack.
Margot

mbracewell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum