2013 - Intermediate Clinic - September 14-15 ***Cancelled***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2013 - Intermediate Clinic - September 14-15 ***Cancelled***

Post  Deemachine on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Mark your calendars! DGz first intermediate clinic will be taking place on September 14 & 15th, 2013.

Location: TBD (I'm working on a plan for where to best teach the skills I want to cover so will post here and email all participants when I confirm location)

Dates/Times: Saturday September 14 and Sunday September 15 from 10am-1pm (ish)

Skills: This clinic is for riders who have a solid understanding of the basics (balanced bike stance, neutral, ready, wheel lifts, ect.) Focus will be on high speed cornering, roll down lunges, drops, jumps, manuals, and more.

You must be able to make it to both sessions. The first day I will be running though many of the basics that are required to advance to the next level.

Max # of students is 6. If I have more than that interested I may bring in another instructor or run a second session on the same day.

Please RSVP to Deanne at deannelazaruk [at] gmail dot com to secure your spot.

***Update: It's with a broken heart (and damaged knee) that I have to cancel this clinic. I've been told to stay off the mountain bike for 6-8 weeks to let my knee heal up properly. I'm hoping to take the winter off to focus on strengthening everything so that I can avoid further injuries and spend more time ON the bike next season. Stay tuned for exciting classes/clinics for the 2014 season - Dee

Deemachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: Intermediate Clinic Cancelled

Post  Tara_K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey Dee,

Sorry to hear about your injury. Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Tara

Tara_K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum