Tzouhalem #2 - Saturday June 22 9:30am

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tzouhalem #2 - Saturday June 22 9:30am

Post  T Bastian on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Hey girlz, I believe it is time for a second visit to the Tzou!! This will be an intermediate level ride.

The following is a proposed route (but it can change depending on who shows up): Up as much single track as possible (I haven't yet found a route that completely avoids the roads), down the ultra-fun Finality, up some fire road (I think biking uphill hurts less the second time around...) and then down Double D. Depending on how everyone's feeling we can come back up (only 5 minutes, I swear!!) and ride Toxic Tea Cup and Resurrection, which are totally worth the little bit of extra effort.

Total ride time is likely 1.5 to 2 hours depending on the pace of the group. We'll have an opportunity to rail some berms and catch some air off of jumps and drops if we so choose (of course we do!) but fear not - if you want to keep your tires on the ground everything is rollable or has a ride around Smile

New members and trial rides welcome! If this is your trial ride with the Dirty Girlz please bring a signed waiver. If you are planning to join up please bring a signed waiver, membership form and payment for the membership fee Smile

Please RSVP here to let me know if you are planning to attend or if you have any questions (I'll be notified by email). In the past we have met at the Helmcken Park and Ride (given expected feet on pedals of 9:30 at the Tzou, we will likely have to meet at 8:30) and carpooled from there - please indicate in your RSVP whether you need a ride or if you have space in your vehicle/on your bike rack.

Also, if there are no RSVPs by 9am Friday June 21 the ride will be cancelled.

Thanks, and hope to see you out there!!

Last edited by T Bastian on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stuff and fee)
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tzouhalem #2 - Saturday June 22 9:30am

Post  jposthumus on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm interested, loved it last time!  I'll be test riding a superfly - should be a good test.

jposthumus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  T Bastian on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Alrighty - let's meet at the Helmcken park and ride at 8:30 tomorrow morning, and we will figure out car pooling from there Smile I've heard that Bev and Tanya will be joining us...
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jposthumus on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Sounds good.  Yes, they decided at the board meeting last night, when I mentioned that it was this weekend.  See you tomorrow.  

P.S. If they change their minds and it's just the two of us and you'd rather try another weekend when more people can go, just let me know.

jposthumus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  T Bastian on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks Joanne,

Bev might not be able to come as she's fighting a cold, and I'm waiting to see if Tanya is coming. I'll let you know by 8 tomorrow morning (I'll call) if it looks like a reschedule might be necessary.
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jposthumus on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:43 am

Can you let me know either way?  I'll wait to hear from you.  thanks.

jposthumus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  T Bastian on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 am

We are on! See you soon Smile
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content