CANCELLED - lack of interest: Jelly Roll and Lumpy Pants - Wednesday June 19 6pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CANCELLED - lack of interest: Jelly Roll and Lumpy Pants - Wednesday June 19 6pm

Post  T Bastian on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey girlz, I would guestimate this as an intermediate to advanced level ride. Meet in Hartland parking lot - feet on pedals for 6pm.

Proposed route as follows: Up skull trail, inventive, little face and switch backs to the top of jelly roll. Down jelly roll, lumpy pants, who's your daddy and night shift.  I'd say the ride will be about two hours, possibly more if we stop and session a number of sections  Very Happy

New members and trial rides welcome! If this is your trial ride with the Dirty Girlz please bring a signed waiver. If you are planning to join up please bring a signed waiver, membership form and payment for the membership fee Smile

Please RSVP here to let me know if you are planning to attend or if you have any questions (I'll be notified by email). Also, if there are no RSVPs by 6pm Tuesday June 18 the ride will be cancelled.

Thanks, and hope to see you out there!!

Last edited by T Bastian on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Lack of interest)
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CANCELLED - lack of interest: Jelly Roll and Lumpy Pants - Wednesday June 19 6pm

Post  janewelton@shaw.ca on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Hope you're feeling better.  I'll join you on the 19th.

janewelton@shaw.ca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CANCELLED - lack of interest: Jelly Roll and Lumpy Pants - Wednesday June 19 6pm

Post  janewelton@shaw.ca on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:35 pm

My back's gone out.  Won't be coming after all.

janewelton@shaw.ca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelaA on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm

I would love to join you on this ride. My only issue is I am only an intermediate rider and don't think I have rode those trails yet.

AngelaA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  T Bastian on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Hey Angela! No worries - everything has a ride around so we can check it out and if you want to try some features you can, or you can opt out. Heck, if I'm not feeling on my game I might be walking my bike around stuff as well Smile Let me know if we're on for tomorrow!
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelaA on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey sorry for the late notice. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the ride tonight Sad

AngelaA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  T Bastian on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Next time! Smile
T Bastian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum