Cecelia Ravine Bike Park Night!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cecelia Ravine Bike Park Night!

Post  Deemachine on Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Come join me at Cecelia Ravine Bike Park at the Burnside-Gorge Community Centre! It's a fun little compact park where you can practice skills, and ride at your own pace but still hang out with all the gals. If you haven't been there before it's definitely worth checking out. And hour or so is all you need, get a little pedal in, hone your skills and hang out with some rad Dirty Girlz!

Where: 3130 Napier Lane (Right next to BC SPCA)
http://burnsidegorge.ca/cecelia-ravine-park
Easy access from the Galloping Goose Trail so ride there if you can!

When: Tuesday Nights ongoing, check the calendar! 7:00pm-8ish (or longer if we are really having a blast!)

What: Any mountain bike in good working order can be ridden at the park. Highly recommend armour and gloves, bring along some water too. Coach Dee will be on site to help with skills too (as she continues to hone her right hand wall ride skillz)

New members welcome! Make sure you bring along your signed waiver if it's your first ride with the Dirty Girlz.

RSVP here or send Dee a quick email at deannelazaruk [at] gmail dot com

Deemachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Skills Park

Post  Tara_K on Tue May 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Hey Deanne,

I think I am going to swing by tonight. I will try to be there right at 7, but I have to hit a voting station first. See you tonight.

Tara

Tara_K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cecelia Ravine Bike Park Night!

Post  AngelaA on Tue May 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi Dee,

I was thinking of coming out tonight. Do you recommend hardtail or full suspension for the bike park?

Angie

AngelaA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deemachine on Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

sssshhhhh....this dirty girl has a wicked migraine....going to bed...blinds down...lights out....earplug in...sorry ladies won't make the ride tonight....but I encourage you to head out regardless. ***I did notice that the Burnside Gorge Community centre is a voting station, so traffic might be a little hectic near there today.

I'll be out next Tuesday, and the one after.

Deemachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cecelia Ravine Bike Park Night

Post  Tara_K on Tue May 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Hey Dee,

Sorry to hear you have a migraine! Feel better soon. I missed this note and just headed out. Had lots of fun! Looking forward to this Sunday! See you then.

Tara

Tara_K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Ride at Cecelia

Post  Deemachine on Sun May 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Tuesday May 28th 7pm at Cecelia Ravine Park 3130 Napier Lane next to the BCSPCA, and Burnside Gorge Community Centre

Come ride for an hour or so, work on skills, chat and hang out with the gals. Everyone rides at their own pace! Let's have fun!

Deemachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum