Night Ride - Dec 3rd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night Ride - Dec 3rd

Post  Michele S on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Meet in the Hartland Parking Lot ready to ride at 6:00.
It's a night ride, we don't go fast, we're always a group and we're always having fun, try it and you'll be hooked.

With respect to lights, one commuting light probably won't do, but two would be sufficient if one is on your bike and one is on your helmet. Contact michelesteele01 at hotmail dot com if you'd like more details about lighting.
Can't wait to hit the trails! We've had a fantastic couple of weeks of riding and we're looking forward to many more.

Route determined based on the level of the riders who attend. We talk in the parking lot, plan a route. . . then often change it while we're on the trail. But it's all good, we're riding!

Weather caveat - the ride will be cancelled if there is an official weather warning posted on www.theweathernetwork.com for our area. Wind warnings will cause the ride to be cancelled. Otherwise, we'll be riding. Unfortunately the last time I (Michele) can post to this forum is before I leave from home on Monday morning (at approximately 7:00 a.m.). If you need to confirm ride status after that, please contact me at the e-mail address indicated above.

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail!
Michele

Michele S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Night Ride Dec 3rd

Post  ldavison on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:10 am

I'll be there if it's still on. Give me a call at work to confirm. Cheers.

ldavison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Night Ride - Dec 3rd

Post  Michele S on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am

Still on! I'll call you if I don't hear anything back here by noon-ish (can see the topic replies in my e-mail, just can't respond). Clear skies right now, let's hope they hold!

Michele S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

night ride

Post  Thora B on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Really interested to try this.Never been Night riding. Have an awsome light, I am somewhat of a beginner still but I push myself so i hope i can keep up!? Should i try it? -Thora

Thora B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neby on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm

You definately should try it! I am pretty beginner myself - but have lots of fun and feel very supported by the group. I can't make it tonight - have fun ladies

Neby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele S on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:23 am

Hi Thora,
Thanks for your question, sorry I didn't see it until after the ride but I can't access this website after about 7 a.m. on Mondays due to my firewall at work (for some reason it doesn't like "Dirty Girlz", can't imagine why!) and I go to the ride straight after work.
It sounds like you'll fit right in. Because it's a night ride the pace is fairly slow and we always stay together as a group. We aim to challenge, but never push past limits. Sometimes we stop and session a section, but most importantly we always have fun.
If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me at michelesteele01 at hotmail dot com.
Hope to see you on the trail!
Michele

Michele S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum