Night ride - THURSDAY November 15th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night ride - THURSDAY November 15th

Post  Michele S on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 am

Ha ha, trick or treat. It's a Thursday, not Monday due to Remembrance Day.Meet in the Hartland Parking Lot ready to ride at 6:00.
Night ride! Bring your lights. Ride in the dark, lots of fun. No, really, it's awesome!!!!
Advanced riding skills are not required, but comfort on your bike is.
With respect to lights, one commuting light probably won't do, but two would be sufficient if one is on your bike and one is on your helmet. Contact michelesteele01 at hotmail dot com if you'd like more details about lighting.
Can't wait to hit the trails! We've had a fantastic couple of weeks of riding and we're looking forward to many more.

Weather caveat - the ride will be cancelled if there is an official weather warning posted on www.theweathernetwork.com for our area. Wind warnings will cause the ride to be cancelled. Otherwise, we'll be riding. Unfortunately the last time I (Michele) can post to this forum is before I leave from home on Thursday morning (at approximately 7:00 a.m.). If you need to confirm ride status after that, please contact me at the e-mail address indicated above.

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail!
Michele

Michele S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

November 15th night ride

Post  ldavison on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 am

I'll be there if it's still on.

ldavison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: